Vegan Christmas Truffles with Violife Creamy Original
FOR 30 PIECES
100g almond powder
50g powdered sugar
30g coconut flour
FOR THE TOPPING
125g baking black & white vegan chocolate (grated/crushed)
50g coconut butter
- Spoon out the Violife creamy original from the pack and place in a bowl. Pour the almond powder, the powdered sugar and the coconut flour on top and stir thoroughly until combined.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for an hour.
- Melt the coconut butter and the baking chocolate in a bain-marie. Set aside and let it cool down.
- Remove the bowl with the cream from the fridge.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place in a tray.
- Dip each ball in the baking chocolate. Make sure you turn the balls round and round so that it covers all sides.
- Remove the ball from the chocolate and place it on a tray (covered with baking paper) where you let it dry for 1-2 minutes from the excess chocolate.
- Place the various toppings (nuts, dried fruits, etc) on wooden boards and either roll or “dip” the balls on them.
- Place the balls in a tray in the fridge for 30 mins.
- To make them Christmasy, simply decorate according OR put them into a homemade box and present them at Christmas or give them as a gift.
Original Recipe: violife foods