Green Salad with Strawberries, Avocado and Vegan Halloumi Cheese
- 200g Vegan Halloumi Cheese
- 200g baby spinach
- 1 red lettuce
- 250g strawberries
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 fresh onion sliced
For the Sauce
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard dijon
- 1 tbsp vegan honey
1. Slice the lettuce.
2. Slice the fresh onion.
3. Slice the avocado.
4. Slice strawberries in half.
5. Pour all salad ingredients in a bowl: start with the baby spinach, followed by the lettuce, the avocado and the strawberries.
6. Remove the Vegan Halloumi Cheese blocks from the pack. Place on a very hot griddle pan and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Remove from the pan, place on a cutting board and cut each block in quarters.
8. Pour the sauce into the salad bowl.
9. Mix thoroughly.
Tip: You could also try peaches instead of Strawberries or together! We also think this makes a perfect healthy light lunch or dinner.
Original Recipe and picture can be found here...